So here's a theory =]
Andddd for those who didn't watch tonight's episode.. OMG CHUCK AND BLAIR MADE ME TEAR hahahah but seriously, Chuck sounded like Christian Bale in Batman. His voice was just a little too deep and raspy but we love him nonetheless. And why the fuck is Jenny still on this show I hate her so much. At least Vanessa didn't have a cameo this time. Hooray.
DAMN! I wish my TV would just completely shut off during finals week. Speaking of technologic, I'm still pretty pissed my effing itunes lost half my music while it was syncing. Even MORE pissed that my shit of a school laptop decided to break down on me which held ALL of my music. And no I never got around to backing up my files to an external. Fock.
Ok back to studying. Classical music helps. And if you don't know I'm a huuuuge music fan. I'm open to anything and everything with a good beat or tune!
Here's one of my ALL TIME FAAAAAVES (and one that I can never finish learning to play ugh):
clickclick!
It's Yundi Li playing La Campanella.
I miss the piano =/
Butttt yea more on that shiz later. I'll do a music blog soon but right now I need to cram. Update on The Hills later. chyea!
ok so The Hills had another successful lame show.
Stephanie blahblah breaks up with Cameron who I'm PRETTY SURE is a robot.
Lauren blahblah is sad that her family is moving out of Laguna. BOOHOO Lauren, BOOHOO.
Lo is just... there.
Whitney moves to NY which is the beginning of her spinoff.
And Heidi and Spencer get married, of course, in Vegas. *snore*
"you don't mind the fall til your face hits the ground"
Monday, December 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment